Scanning software for the UBC780XLT.
idjlr
2013-03-29 16:11:49 UTC
Hi
I am new to scanning and just acquired a 780XLT.
I want to use this scanner with a Win 7 PC.
Is there software available for this scanner that runs on Win 7?
Many thanks!
John Kintz
2013-03-30 13:20:41 UTC
Post by idjlr
Hi
I am new to scanning and just acquired a 780XLT.
I want to use this scanner with a Win 7 PC.
Is there software available for this scanner that runs on Win 7?
Many thanks!
.
Please clarify... are you looking for software for loading frequencies
or software for controlling the scanner and displaying a faux front panel??

John