[UnidenBC780XLT] software
Marlene disaster911@unseen.is [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-06 04:21:45 UTC
Does anyone know of any free programming software for the UBC 780 XLT?
'Rudebwai' rudebwai@optonline.net [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-05 18:08:40 UTC
There were a lot more back when the 780 was current
 I didn’t have much luck with them. Currently I just use ARC780

Best of luck..

Cheers

2017-02-05 18:17:53 UTC
Search for Andy's Program. It uses Excel, but that's what I used to use.

Try here: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/andysprogram/download.html

Sent from my iPad Air2

Sent from my iPad Air2
'Errol' e.levendall@gmail.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-06 18:58:52 UTC
Such a pity, I too would luv the same sort of program or information >>>>> Wonder if anybody has any info at all such as Tricks and Tips of the BC78XLT.

Compliment of the season to WWW, from South Africa.

Sent from my iPad Air2
Dave Horsley dave.horsley@ntlworld.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-06 19:30:36 UTC
Try Proscan

It was recommended to me on this group

You have to pay but its superb

Dave Horsley
*Sent:* 05 February 2017 08:18 PM
Sent from my iPad Air2
'disaster911@juno.com' disaster911@juno.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-06 02:59:03 UTC
They're all saying 'not found on this server'.

'Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.' – Aristotle

2017-02-06 17:45:05 UTC
Look for Freescan software.

Thank you, respectfully,

*Gene Salvetti*
209-588-0972 Office
209-206-3633 Cell

*Apollosfyre - Incurred Damage Reports*
*Sonora, Ca*
408-695-3227

*Scanning The Western United States*
Follow Me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/apollosfyre
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5897e6c9e641266c8224est03vuc>
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/5897e6c9e641266c8224est03vuc
[image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
Duane Anderson duane@duaneanderson.net [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-02-06 19:32:15 UTC
I uploaded Andy's files to here:

http://n7dda.com/andy25/Andy25.zip
Post by Gene Salvetti ***@gmail.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
Look for Freescan software.
Thank you, respectfully,
*Gene Salvetti*
209-588-0972 Office
209-206-3633 Cell
*
*
2017-02-06 19:38:30 UTC
If you are looking for Andy's Program, attached is the latest version I
have. It's 16 years old now. If yahoo won't pass it I could send it
direct. It's is very small in size.

More Live Radio Fun and a Whole Lot More!

Don KPC6NDB
Upland, CA
34.10 -117.63 1250ft
FRG-100B FunCube Dongle Pro+
ICF2010 Perseusx3 WR-G31DDCx4
R70 R71A w/250Hz R75x2 w/250Hz
PRN1000x2 SDR-IQ SPR-4 SSR-1
SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx MFJ-784B
HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
2017-02-06 19:37:54 UTC
Hello from Central Florida to my fellow 780 users, In response to the emails exchanged here: 1. From my research of its website, and years of using the software, Freescan works only with Uniden DMA scanners, and not with previous models, such as the 780. 2. I've used Butel's ARC 780 and other ARC software for other models with great success. Butel is regarded by many hobbyists as the top scanner software. http://www.butel.nl
The only downside is that an ARC program will work with only one model of scanner. You need to purchase various software packages for the various scanner models you have. 3. I've used Scancat Gold for Windows (my version is about a dozen or so years old; I can't speak for newer versions), which is useful because the version I used allows databases to be used for multiple models of scanners. www.scancat.com 4. I've used Bob Aune's Proscan, which is also very good. http://www.proscan.org 5. There was freeware named AFS 780 on the web that would program the BC-780 and BC-245. However, the author of that program appears to have removed it from the web years ago. You might find it in a web search. Also, I believe one of the members of this group posted the installation file for AFS 780 in the files section of this email group a few years ago.
6. Radio Reference has a wiki on scanner software that also has information on this topic.
Here's one area of the site: http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Uniden_Legacy_Software_Support
Also check the forums for discussion of scanner software for this model. If you are a registered user of Radio Reference, you can post questions there and get responses from experienced scanner users. The 780 was a great, breakthrough product when it was introduced in approx 1999. Scanner technology has improved dramatically since then. The 780 still works great, but it's not capable of working properly on rebanded Motorola 800 MHz analog trunk systems, although most such systems have been retired, and replaced with digital. Most public safety systems have been moved or are moving to digital. Happy scanning.
This Simple Step To Flawless Skin
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5898d0cf25eb650ce0b67st04duc