Uniden Parts For BC780XLT
kd4mea
2013-02-25 18:20:01 UTC
Well I have good and bad news. The on off volume squelch control assembly is available from Uniden. The plastic squelch knob is available from Uniden but the plastic volume knob is not available but I hope to look around in my old parts and find one that works or even one with a set screw. For those interested, the part number for the on off volume squelch control assembly is BRVY0902001 , the part number for the squelch knob is GNBZ345898Z . Had to hold for 30 minutes on the phone waiting for Uniden Parts.
Nicole
2013-04-05 21:54:58 UTC
I have a knob that will work in place of the stock plastic volume knob, it is not the stock design, but it will work for you. I also have the control switch, several actually, but it is not mounted on PCB. I do have a squelch knob as well, but it is also not the factory plastic design, and I can get you the parts I have. How much is Uniden wanting for the control assembly and also for the squelch knob?