New Uniden Digital Scanner BCD536HP
bcd536hp
2013-06-18 22:53:38 UTC
FYI, the next Uniden digital scanner will be the BCD536HP. I have photos and more info to follow that I'll post in the coming days. Stay tuned!
Bob Burns W9BU
2013-06-20 09:29:31 UTC
Post by bcd536hp
FYI, the next Uniden digital scanner will be the BCD536HP. I have
photos and more info to follow that I'll post in the coming days. Stay tuned!
Uniden's side of the story:

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/268899-new-models-trust.html

Bob...
Brian
2013-06-20 13:01:01 UTC
fyi... MCH started this group the other week.

BCD536HP
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BCD536HP/

BCD436HP
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BCD436HP/

Bob...
MCH

FYI, the next Uniden digital scanner will be the BCD536HP. I have
photos and more info to follow that I'll post in the coming days. Stay tuned!
http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/268899-new-models-trust.html
Bob...
If you have come here to find out about the Uniden BC-780 you have come to the right place! In fact the discussion of the BC-780 is the only acceptable topic on this list. Please. I hope this is clear to all group members.
Yahoo! Groups Links