[UnidenBC780XLT] correcting typo in prior email on BC780 & rebanded systems
'Tom Hirsch' thirsch4@juno.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
2017-12-30 00:07:13 UTC
Hello from Central Florida,

All of our 800 MHz trunked systems rebanded here. Because EDACS and LTR systems use the logical channel number to select frequencies, the 780 and other early trunking scanners will work fine on rebanded EDACS and LTR systems when reprogrammed with the new frequencies.

Motorola 800 was not nearly as easy. The new channel plan used in rebanding contains frequencies that are not compatible with the firmware in the 245 and 780 scanners. When the control channel sends the scanner to a channel that is in the original channel plan, the scanner will receive properly. My experience with local Motorola systems is that about 70-80% of the time the scanner was sent to a channel it could receive. But when the control channel sends the scanner to a frequency that is not compatible with the firmware, the scanner will bounce back and forth between the control channel and the rebanded channel that the scanner can't receive.
1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a46d91a7183e591a1db4st03duc