UnidenCommander Fixed for BC780XLT
j***@gmail.com
2014-01-03 21:10:13 UTC
UnidenCommander tool fixed for the BC780XLT. Program is still a little "quirky" but perfectly usable. I have only done some quick fixes till now and recompiled for .net 4.5. I'm not sure if i'll continue building on this.
kb7wox@frontier.com [UnidenBC780XLT]
2018-05-19 19:03:27 UTC
UnidenCommander revised (0.3.3.0) from the files, works in Windows 10 but will suddenly stop and not update the scanned frequencies display. Clicking a tab or any other actions will result in a software crash and the program will shutdown.

Here are some technical details:
---------------------

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: unidencommander.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.3.3.0
Problem Signature 03: 52c7164c
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 59a72438
Problem Signature 07: 151f
Problem Signature 08: 138
Problem Signature 09: System.ObjectDisposedException
OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Provided if the programmer is interested in any new fixes...